Inspiration ABC is a nonprofit program that is a truly unique and thoughtful approach to personal evolution, offered to a much wider audience--including those who are deeply in need. Click here to learn more!
Join us as we breathe together for to raise funds for the “Inspiration in Service Campaign”
Only one of these unique programs - April 18th.
Don’t miss this extraordinary experience—a three-hour mystical breathwork journey with Inspiration’s senior practitioners including…
Alice Wells ● Kappy Laning ● Kathy Sirota ● Carol Seddon
Paul Phillips ● Heather Davis ● Lauren Cafritz ● Rory Turner
This group of certified breathworkers has collectively practiced over 10,000 hours
of direct breathwork facilitation experience with clients and groups.
Only one more of these unique evenings - April 15th.
For this program, Jessica Dibb will roll out the purple carpet and invite you to participate in an intimate setting with up to 15 people for an evening of spiritual practice and personal / transpersonal dialogue to explore the mysteries of life, love, existence and the Divine.
Jessica is a celebrated authority on breath practices and conscious evolution, and has played a leading role in the formation of a unified global breathwork moment. Her recent teachings have taken her to leading educational institutions including Omega, Kripalu, and the Shift Network.
April 22, 2015 – June 10, 2015
Awakening is the primary class of Inspiration Consciousness School. It promotes grounding and expansive opening. People at any stage of inquiry, from beginners to master teachers, have taken this course to create rapid holographic paradigm shifts in their lives. Each class meeting inspires the awakening of the core energies found in the body’s nerve centers.
Inspiration's Summer Solstice Celebration
Saturday june 20th, 2015 from 4 - 9 pm
community, ritual, dancing, swimming, vegetarian pot luck, live music and more
Breath Immersion 2015: Science to Samadhi
Breath as friend, healer, lover, teacher and awakener.
We are pleased to announce that this event will take place at Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health in Massachusetts
October 18 to 23, 2015
International faculty and participants will create a groundbreaking community that benefits from the full spectrum of ancient and modern breathing practices for cultivating profound and enduring personal, relational and planetary wellness!
faculty: Stan Grof, Shirley Telles, Jessica Dibb, Dan Siegel, Dr. Richard Brown, Dr. Patricia Gerbarg, Jim Morningstar, Carol Lampman, Binnie Dansby, Jeanne Denney, Rabia Hayek, Petri Berndston, Alice Wells, Jeremy Youst.
We welcome participants, both new and experienced in the “breath” field to this depthful, visionary doorway to healing and evolution –curious beginners, people wanting quantam leaps in personal transformation, and health professionals interested in incorporating Breathwork into their practices.
This is a highly experiential, educational and collaborative event that explores:
• Breath as friend, healer, teacher, lover and awakener
• The potential of breath in each stage of life - conception, birth, infancy, childhood, adolescence, adulthood, s-aging and dying….
• Breath as guide and nutrient for enhanced relationship resonance, parenting, sexuality, creativity, service and social activism
• Breath as FREE medicine for particular physical, emotional and cognitive imbalances
• Breath as unifying language for the human species, race, gender, sexual-orientation, political orientation, spiritual path, sexual orientation, temperament, inter- species communication, and more
• Breath as doorway to Consciousness, mystical states, and Enlightenment
Additional breakout sessions:
• The variety of breath modalities.
• Becoming a Breathworker
• For Breathworkers - supervision from master Breathworkers, developing practices, contributing to public visibility of Breathwork
• For Breathwork Schools- enhanced learning and global collaboration, professionalism, and participating in research
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-998-9777
I am you. You are me.
This is so for us and for everything else in existence.
I am everything and you are everything.
And this everything is yearning and working to create a way to express itself uniquely through the unique form it created in each of us.
It is possible for a human being to awaken, to become fully conscious.